How to Create Packets
Packets are used to send a group of forms all at once rather than sending one form at a time. you can do that by creating a packet that includes all the forms that should be sent together.
Here are the steps:
- Navigate to "Packets" at the top of you screen. (here you will see a list of all of your previously created packets that you can click on to edit.)
- Click on "Create Packet".
- A list of all your forms is on the left. Click on all the form you want added to the packet to move them to the right side.
- You can click and drag to adjust the order in which your client will view the forms.
- Give your packet a Title and Save!
You can create as many packets as you need with different form combinations.
Would you prefer us to create your forms for you? Follow this link